Vintage Steele is a motorcycle shop located at 448 Canal Street in Brattleboro, Vt. Josh Steele and Chris John, co-owners of Vintage Steele, really dig living in Brattleboro and operating a business here, and appreciate the supportive community.
They have garnered many great reviews like this one.
These gents really did a great deed for a rider friend of mine who needed some serious help on her big American journey, on a new-to-her bike. Passing through, VT with a bike that needed some serious attention, she was super lucky to stumble across these two! They set her bike straight, answered all her questions, and gave her the moral and mechanical support she needed. ~Facebook Review
At Vintage Steele, they eat, sleep, and breathe motorcycles, and are very excited to help nourish and support a healthy motorcycle community!
Vintage Steele has received international recognition with a rebuild of 1964 Triumph Bonneville 650, named Fat Crow. Fat Crow was the “Featured Bike” in the Spring 2018 edition of Iron and Air magazine.
In addition, Vintage Steele recently showcased their work for The Handbuilt Show show by Revival Cycles in Austin, Texas, where their work was lined up amongst the best custom Motorcycles in the world.
Vintage Steele can repair anything with two wheels: motorcycles, mopeds, scooters, even bicycles! Vintage Steele sells bikes and bike parts!
Yes, the rumors are true!
Vintage Steele will pick up and deliver motorcycles at their hourly rate. Their van is ready to go anytime so give them a shout if you need help getting your motorcycle to their shop.
Check out these services that Vintage Steele offers!
- Vintage Steele is a Vermont Motorcycle Inspection Station and full-service shop.
- They sell motorcycles on their website, Facebook, and Instagram.
- Buy a custom-built motorcycle, or commission them to build one.
- Buy parts for your bike on their eBay store or their Instagram page.
- Parts and gear for sale at the shop too, including Biltwell Gringo helmets.
- Vintage Steele buys bikes and parts including old, new, used, ugly, shiny, broken or working bikes.
Contact Vintage Steele today and get your bike running better than ever!
- Pricing: $85/hour • Builds – Starting at $20,000
- Phone: (802) 490-3876
- Email: email@example.com
Hours: • Monday-Saturday: 9am-6pm • Sunday: 9am-3pm • After hours, by appointment
Thank you, Vintage Steele, for your support of BrattBeat!
Vintage Steele was one of the first sponsors of BrattBeat. We really appreciate them, and all our sponsors! You can advertise on BrattBeat too! Find out more at brattbeat.com/sponsor-brattbeat
- 📅 Visit our calendar: BrattBeat.com/calendar 📅
- 🛌 Find a place to stay: BrattBeat.com/lodging 🛌
- 🍴 Experience farm-fresh local dining: BrattBeat.com/dining 🍴
- 🎨 View world-class art: BrattBeat.com/art-galleries 🎨