- This event has passed.
Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement Workshop
October 17, 2018 @ 7:00 pm - 8:30 pm
Join us on Wednesday, October 17th at 7pm for the educational workshop, “Managing Health Care Expenses in Retirement: What Baby Boomers Need to Know About Medicare and Long-Term Care.”
A health care crisis is looming in this country, and it is essential for baby boomers to understand what they need to do to prepare for it financially.
This educational workshop will cover the following:
• How Medicare enrollment periods work — and what you need to do to avoid late-enrollment penalties
• How much you can expect to pay in health care costs after going onto Medicare
• How Medicare works with private insurance to provide comprehensive coverage
• Why most people pay too much for private insurance and how you can avoid excess costs
• Why you must plan for higher health care costs in retirement — including the possibility of needing long-term care
This workshop is purely educational. No specific insurance or investment products will be discussed.
Seating is limited and reservations are recommended. Individuals may reserve space by calling Starr LaTronica at (802) 254-5290 ext. 1201 or emailing email@example.com. For more information visit www.brookslibraryvt.org or call (802) 254-5290.
David B. Twombly, ChFC, CLU, RICP® from Twombly Wealth Management Group will be the speaker. Securities offered through LPL Financial, Member FINRA/SIPC