KYPN’s back to play some Kickball! September 18th at Wheelock Field. Check-in starts at 8:30am with first kicks at 9:30am to give you some time to do some
KYPN’s back to play some Kickball! September 18th at Wheelock Field. Check-in starts at 8:30am with first kicks at 9:30am to give you some time to do some warmups/mingle/wake up. Sign up your team and try to win awesome(ish) prizes and elegant(ish) trophies or just have fun! (Prizes will depend on the final number of teams)
This is our third year doing this so we’ve learned some things that will help everyone have a great time:
1. First things first! This kickball tournament meant to be fun, not professional sports, so if you try to take this too seriously and get frustrated towards one of our volunteer refs or anyone else we reserve the right to deduct points from your team at our discretion, ridicule you mercilessly, or eject you/your team from the tournament so, keep it fun.
2. This is still (mildly) a sport, so warmup and stretch (no pulling a hammy), drink water, and don’t play if you shouldn’t be running around.
3. This event is BYOB, there is an approved “beer garden” which is to say you’re allowed to drink in the woods next to the field if you so choose! 21+ only, don’t be a dick and get our silly event in trouble.
4. We will bring coffee and donuts in the morning (first come, first served) and are working on figuring out lunch options- more details to come.
5. We will have people photographing the event, so by playing you and your team give us full release to use the photos of your amazing kicking form, miraculous home run, or anything else we snap for any of our marketing/promotions for this and other events we may hold in the future. That said, if you have a problem with a photo you see us post, please let us know and we will review it to see if we can do something
6. The ref is always right
(Saturday) 8:30 am - 3:30 pm